Plastics & Rubber
Since mass production was introduced in the 1940s, plastics and rubber have become an integral material in society whether it’s in your household, car, or airplane. The largest demand can be found in food & beverage, retail, and consumer products.
Search Expertise: Capstone Search Advisors has wide channel partnerships with compounders, molders and OEMs, making us a trusted advisor in this diverse industry. We’ve formed niche relationships with key players on both the material chain (compounders, molders) and application level (medical, aerospace, automotive, consumer goods).
- Plastic and Rubber Compounders
- Material Processors – Molding, Extrusion, Calendering
- Composite OEMs – Thermoset and Thermoplastic Resins
- Polymer and Rubber additive manufacturers
- Liquid Silicone Rubber (LSR)
- Supply Chain – Global Sourcing, Plant Purchasing and Planning
- Plastic & Rubber Sales – Aerospace, Medical, Automotive, etc.
- Product Development Scientist and Analytical Lab Scientists
- Engineering – Process, Quality, and Reliability
- Operations and Maintenance Management